Couple Loses Everything to House Fire

A early morning fire on Cragford Rd destroyed the home and all the belongings of  Stephen and Danielle Denney.  The cause of the fire was a small electrical heater that shorted out.

The Denneys were using the space heater to keep their three dogs warm in one of the interior rooms of the older house. Sadly, the beloved pets perished in the fire.

The Denneys lost everything in the fire, including their vehicles. There was no insurance on the home and only liability insurance on the vehicles lost.

If anyone is interested in making a donation to the Denneys, you can do so here on their gofundme page, https://www.gofundme.com/stephen-danielle-denney or dropping off at Cheaha Music on the Ashland Square between the hours of 12-6 Monday-Friday and 9-12 Saturday.

Stephen wears a XL in shirt and 40/30 in pants. Danielle wears an XL shirt in Juniors and a size 9/11 pants, also in Juniors. Any help would be much appreciated.

Facebookpinterest
Facebookrss

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *