Highlights of agenda items approved at the September 28 meeting:
- Approval of all financial reports from July and August 2017
- Approval of Cleaning Service Contract with Peggy Mezick, who will clean the Central Office Bi-Monthly or 26 cleanings a year beginning Oct. 1, 2017 thru Sept 30, 2018.
- Approval of contract services with Ivan Roman-Ocasio as part-time Adjunct ESL Teacher beginning Oct. 1, 2017 -Sept. 30, 2018.
- Approval of contract services with Elda Pumpelly as part-time Special Education Instructor.
- Approval of Physical Therapy Services and Occupational Therapy services contract with Clay County Hospital beginning Oct. 1, 2017-Sept. 30, 2018.
- Approval of 60 personnel action items.
National School Lunch Week is Oct. 9-12, 2017
Fall Mini-Break is Oct. 9-10, 2017
The State did approve The Clay County Board of Education budget for FY2018 was approved by the State.
The next scheduled regular board meeting is Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017, at 4:00 in the board room.